Makinalube Lubricants & Greases Tridon Dot 4 500ml
Tridon BF-4 is a high performance brake fluid for clutch and brake systems in passenger cars and trucks. It fulfills the new FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / DOT 3 specifications as well as SAE J 1703 / Jan. 80 (previously SAE 70 R1 and SAE 70 R3) specifications.
- Tridon BF-4 was developed for heavy duty applications and may be used in all passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motor cycles manufactured in the USA, Europe or Japan where an FMVSS DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluid is specified. It offers absolute reliability at all temperature between -40oC and 270oC and guards against clutch and brake problems. It is safely miscible with all brand name fluids of the same specification but can NOT be used in certain Citroen or other vehicles requiring a special mineral oil based fluid.
- Tridon BF-4 is formulated specially to provide low moisture absorption thereby maintaining the fluidâ€™s high boiling point and is specially inhibited to ensure long term protection against rust and corrosion together with additives to provide the correct degree of seal swelling Application
- Modern vehicles frequently travel at high speed and under hot weather conditions with frequent application of the brakes. Such conditions can generate very high temperatures in the brake disk or drum area. At the same time, modern body designs restrict the flow of cooling air and heat is conducted to the braking system cylinders.
- All brake fluids absorb water from the atmosphere and this dilution reduces the effectiveness of the fluids which leads to â€œvapour lockâ€ with spongy and excessive pedal travel during services.
- Brake and clutch systems should be drained, flushed and refilled with fresh fluid at intervals recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Tridon BF-4 can damage vehicle paintwork and any spillage should be removed immediately by flushing with plenty of water. Do not wipe off.
- Tridon BF-4, like all other brake fluids, must be stored well sealed in a dry place to minimize the possibility of contamination by dust, water or mineral oil products.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
superdokan ships to over 223 locations worldwide. shipping estimated time varies from 3-5 business days! depending on your region.