Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover 50ml P3752001 - 445609
Formulated with 92% of naturally sourced ingredients, Sephora Collection WATERPROOF EYE MAKE UP REMOVER effectively removes even waterproof eye make-up with "Cornflower" flower water.
Its two-step texture instantly removes make-up without leaving an oily film from the eyes and without damaging the lashes.
- Cornflower flower water of natural origin: soothes the eye area.
- 92% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 8% mainly ensures the sensuality and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for all eye types, including sensitive.
- Formulated without raw materials of animal origin.
Usage: Shake the product well before using it. Let the product you bought on a cotton pad sit on the eye for a few seconds. Wipe it with gentle movements from top to bottom and from the outside to the inside. Repeat in the same way for intense water-resistant eye make-up removal.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
superdokan ships to over 223 locations worldwide. shipping estimated time varies from 3-5 business days! depending on your region.