Sephora

Sephora Holiday Vibes Ultra Glow Serum face serum P10018391 - 536237

Regular price LBP482,000 | Save LBP-482,000 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 232): divided by 0% off)
/

Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hurry, Only 2 left!
2

ESTIMATED DELIVERY BETWEEN and .

PRODUCT DETAILS

Face Sephora Holiday Vibes Ultra Glow Serum face serum P10018391 - 536237

Ultra Glow Serum: your new skin care routine.
97% of the ingredients used in SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow serum are of natural origin: Petit and a cocktail of vitamins C and E tighten your skin and add radiance. Apply to your face for a more radiant complexion.
Promises
Your skin is instantly moisturized and becomes brighter. It tightens visibly, gains a soft and smooth appearance. After using our serum containing vitamin C for 28 days, your skin gets a more radiant look, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced. Thanks to its non-oily and rapidly absorbed texture, it is an excellent make-up base.
Super ingredients and vitamin C for your face
It is known that the natural origin vitamin C and E cocktail obtained from potato and sunflower seeds gives glow to the skin and protects it against external attacks.
- Peptides of natural origin obtained from marine algae are known for their skin-tightening effects.
Vitamins A and C, which are good for your skin (suitable even for sensitive skin).
It consists of 97% ingredients of natural origin, and the remaining 3% generally ensures that the product is sensuous and well-protected.
Clinically approved for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
It does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
GOOD FOR YOU
Formulas consisting of 90% natural origin ingredients
GOOD FOR A BETTER PLANET
Environmentally responsible packaging and/or responsible sourcing
GOOD FOR VEGAN
Products formulated without ingredients of animal origin

REVIEWS

SHIPPING & RETURNS

Returns Policy

We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at support@superdokan.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at support@superdokan.com

Shipping

superdokan ships to over 223 locations worldwide. shipping estimated time varies from 3-5 business days! depending on your region.

Recently Viewed Products

Sephora Holiday Vibes Ultra Glow Serum face serum P10018391 - 536237
PRICE, VAT & TAX
All prices include the applicable VAT and any other taxes (where applicable). All prices are exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charges can always be accessed via the link "Shipping Info" via the Site or the Apps. They are also specified individually for your order within the checkout process. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered and the delivery charge.
Pay With PayPal
When you place an order with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you'll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
Pay With Credit/Debit Card
    
The available credit card options are listed above. The credit card companies listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this website. Do not worry if your credit card company is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Please note that Superdokan does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.

What are you looking for?

Join Our Mailing List

Stay Informed! Monthly Tips, Tracks and Discount.

Your cart