Garnier Fructis Hair Food Avocado 350ml
In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients.* Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract helps you get soft, smooth hair. No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants.
*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source.
This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
superdokan ships to over 223 locations worldwide. shipping estimated time varies from 3-5 business days! depending on your region.